Monday 28 January 2013

Megan Fox Lost The Baby Weight Without Working Out


Is Megan Fox actively trying to get women to dislike her?

Megan Fox Baby Weight
The 26-year-old gained a mere 23 pounds while pregnant with her first son, Noah, which explains why she barely looked pregnant at the end of nine months.
Fox revealed that she's already lost 13 of the pounds she gained while pregnant (though it's hard to believe she has any more weight to lose) and she did it without even hitting the gym.
"I can't work out yet because my body is still too fragile," Fox told Us Weekly at the Dec. 12 premiere of "This Is 40." "I try to eat whatever I want, but I don't eat any dairy, and I guess that's the biggest diet tip. Try and stay away from dairy -- especially if you're a woman! It's really hard on your hormones."
Fox and husband Brian Austin Green welcomed their first son together in September. Though Fox is a first-time mom, she had some parental experience as stepmom to Green's 10-year-old son, Kassius.
The actress has said she wants a big family, but she recently revealed she had terrible morning sickness and felt awful in the early stages of her pregnancy.
"It was so bad for me, actually, I thought I was maybe birthing a vampire baby," she joked to Jay Leno earlier this month. "I like that that was your first thought. 'You know, I’ll bet this is probably a vampire baby,'" Leno quipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment